Thursday, February 3, 2011

Successful Sales Tips for Beginners - Step #I

If you typically shy away from promoting yourself, your product or service for fear of being perceived as 'pushy' or 'sales-y' (heaven forbid!) - You are not alone. Over the course of my career, I have trained hundreds of business professionals, entrepreneurs and sales representatives to partner with their prospects and clients; to add value; assist clients in achieving their business goals and to improve circumstances - help clients increase efficiency, productivity and reduce costs. Only then can you call yourself a true Sales Professional. The sales process is one of educating your client and then developing and executing a plan of action that moves your clients' business forward. In this article, Sales Tip #I of many to come, I have provided a check list and outline of each of the steps that must be taken to ensure your success. Sales Tip #1: What is your goal? Read Article

No comments: