- Develop Communication Tools: email; newsletter, monthly flier, reminder cards, holiday greeting cards
- Product Awareness: Be aware of cross-selling and up-selling opportunities. Gauge usage and maintain appropriate inventory levels when possible.
- Customer Service: Respond quickly to inquiries, rectify issues promptly without conflict.
- Reliability: under sell and over promise. Monitor customer expectations and adjust turn-around times quoted accordingly.
- Employee Loyalty: Happy employees equals Happy customers. Remember top down communication and positive feedback.
- Remain Flexible: Whenever possible, accommodate customer problems without making excuses.
- Employee Training: Provide tools and support required. Empower them to make decisions that benefit customers.
- Human Touch: Customers prefer to speak with humans, not leave voicemails and hope for a return call. Have a ‘speak to operator’ option in your call system.
- Customer Incentives: Discounts, buy one/get one free, every 10th ___ is free, etc.
- Practice Dale Carnegie: Practice remembering names, significant info, etc. Make notes if necessary and refer to before picking up the phone.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012
5 Key Sales Steps in 5 Minutes or Less in 5 Weeks - Increase Revenue and Productivity This is not a sales promo - This is me giving valuable information at no cost to you. Take 2 minutes to watch the video and see for yourself - if you are interested, send me an email and I'll be sure to add you to distribution list - and no, I do not share, sell or abuse your contact info. To your success, Debra Talk Fusion Studio UTC
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Shortening the Sales Cycle can be achieved with a few simple, albeit strategic, techniques - have these tools in your tool box and know when to implement them. http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Top-5-Selling--Mistakes---Free-Sample-Forms.html?soid=1101216917167&aid=sBrGR1HNRsA
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Top-5-Selling--Mistakes---Free-Sample-Forms.html?soid=1101216917167&aid=sBrGR1HNRsA The quality of the tools in your sales toolbox will have a direct impact on your outcome. The better the tools, the higher your closing and conversion rates. The better the tools, the stronger your client partnerships. The better the tools, the more value you can provide. Getting this? These tools work in conjunction with your sales training efforts. They enhance and support the ability of your sales team to provide strategically designed solutions that accurately target the challenges/objectives of the client. These are Generic forms that must be tweaked to incorporate the value driven verbiage and specific lingo for your industry and profession. Use them wisely and happy selling. Debra
Thursday, February 3, 2011
If you typically shy away from promoting yourself, your product or service for fear of being perceived as 'pushy' or 'sales-y' (heaven forbid!) - You are not alone. Over the course of my career, I have trained hundreds of business professionals, entrepreneurs and sales representatives to partner with their prospects and clients; to add value; assist clients in achieving their business goals and to improve circumstances - help clients increase efficiency, productivity and reduce costs. Only then can you call yourself a true Sales Professional. The sales process is one of educating your client and then developing and executing a plan of action that moves your clients' business forward. In this article, Sales Tip #I of many to come, I have provided a check list and outline of each of the steps that must be taken to ensure your success. Sales Tip #1: What is your goal? Read Article
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
STOP SELLING! BECOME A TRUSTED PARTNER - ADD VALUE - SOLVE CHALLENGES AND IMPROVE CIRCUMSTANCES. Have you heard of the S.H.A.R.P. Sales Program? It takes the best of Ziglar, Gitomer, Carnegie, 360, Solution, SPIN and Sandler and puts them together in a simple to implement, well explained, detailed and interactive training program. You can purchase the DVD's along with the corresponding workbooks by contacting us at Info@DPSalesPro.com. Lean, Green Sales with the S.H.A.R.P. Sales TrainingTM System